Saturday, January 9, 2010

Read the labels

 
 
 I purchase items from Melaleuca because I like using environmentally-friendly cleaning products around my home. Today, as I was perusing the website, I stumbled across these in the diet and weight-loss section. They are not available for resale in Canada.
 
Just look at that label. 160 calories. 60 calories from fat. 23% of your daily recommended saturated fat based on a 2000 calories a day diet. I can't imagine many who would lose weight eating 2000 calories a day.

I guess that keeps the customers coming back longer.

Geez.

Colleen

 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apologies to danajkalman for deleting your post. I have no idea what was written so had to delete. Please feel free to re-post in English or French (mine is rusty but I'll give it a go) if you wish. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete